Location: Separi, Kutai Kartanegara, Samarinda
- Identify customer needs and opportunity for value added to customer, negotiate sales term, conduct selling process.
- Maintain prospect customers, conduct research on customer business, visit the customer.
- Handle customer complaint, identify customer problems, forward tge problem to related party (technician, engineer, etc.), present at customer premises during problem shooting or product delivery.
- Assess customer credit, identify customer financial procedure, monitor collection process and receivables.
- Collect market and competitor information, prepare call and transaction reports.
- Develop strategy to cover his/her territory.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering or Economics (S1)
- 2 Years in : Heavy Equipment Sales
- Business Knowledge : Understand the improvement of Heavy Equipment Technology in the world and its supply chain and customer service
- Enabler skill : Biz English, Ms Office
Location: CRC Balikpapan
- Analyze and conduct repair and maintenance (i.e. all adjustment and calibration, testing, etc) of various problem on engine/power train/hydraulics system/fuel system/auto electrical.
- Analyze and conduct troubleshooting on any operations faults or damage occurred to engine/power train/ hydraulics system/ fuel system/ auto electrical according to service manual.
- Develop Mechanic skill, identify and recommend skill development according to competency needed.
- Implement SHE activities in the working place (including the contamination control implementation).
- Inspect and prepare report in standard service form.
- Minimum Technical High School (STM) – Major Heavy Equipment and Otomotive
- 1 year in heavy equipment mechanic
- Has knowledge related basis mechanic process and system equipment
- Basic English
- Attached : Health Certificate by Doctor (Laboratorium Test, Drug Test, Blind Color, Glasses Size)
- Police Clearance Certificate (SKCK)
- Job Segment: Hydraulics, Mechanic, Maintenance Mechanic, Electrical, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations
Lamar pada halaman Karir Trakindo : https://careers.trakindo.co.id/go/All-Jobs/4560210/